The World Foreign Language Institute (SOUEI CORPORATION CO., LTD.) establishes the following policy regarding the protection of personal information, implements internal systems, and strives for continuous improvement to become a trusted and reliable company for our customers.
Please review the following information regarding the handling of personal information and enter the required details in each form.
1. Purpose of Use of Personal Information
The personal information provided by our customers will be used for the following purposes:
- -Providing information and managing enrollment for lessons, as well as managing student information.
- -Sending materials and providing information about trial lessons.
- -Notifying customers about various campaigns.
Please note that while providing personal information is optional, if certain information is not provided, there may be deficiencies in the provision of lessons and services.
2. Management of Personal Information
We have appointed an information management officer and have implemented measures such as access control, restrictions on the removal of personal information, and other measures to prevent leakage, loss, damage, and ensure other security management of personal information.
3. Third-Party Provision of Personal Information
The provision of personal information to third parties will only be conducted within the legitimate scope of language school operations and with the consent of the students. However, this does not apply to cases where third-party provision is permitted under the Personal Information Protection Law.
4. Contact Information for Inquiries Regarding Personal Information
For inquiries regarding the personal information you have provided, please contact the following personal information inquiry desk. We will respond to requests for disclosure, correction, deletion, etc., based on confirming your identity in accordance with the law.
- Personal Information Inquiry Desk
- TEL 03-6806-2276